Sunday, 23 February 2014
Console Design - Task 2 - Produce a design spec
I chose the NVIDIA GeForce GT630 DP Graphics card - 2 GB - DDR3 SDRAM so that the graphics of the console can rival consoles like the XboxONE. to go with it, I chose the Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz
Processor CPU to make sure the game processes fast enough and players aren't kept waiting. The console will come with HDMI cables and adapters because they are needed for the HD output. For the sound processor, I decided to use the Dynamode S-PC1-6WCH 6
Channel PCI Surround sound card, this is because it has 6 channels and works well with surround sound to give the player a better experience. The RAM will be an 8GB DDR3, it's much cheaper than DDR5 and is still good enough to rival at least the XboxONE. The Seagate NAS HDD 2 TB Internal hard drive Serial ATA-600 ST2000VN000 was a great choice, users will never have to buy another hard drive as it has 2 terabytes of memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment